- This policy covers how DTCo. treats personal information that DTCo. collects and receives through this web site. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that DTCo. does not own or control, or to people that DTCo. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection And Use
- DTCo. collects personal information when you register with DTCo., when you use DTCo. products or services, when you visit DTCo. pages or the pages of certain DTCo. partners. DTCo. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, company name and address. Once you register with DTCo. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- DTCo. collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- DTCo. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, DTCo. cookie information, and the page you request.
- DTCo. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing And Disclosure
- DTCo. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you鈥檝e requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DTCo. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help DTCo. communicate with you about offers from DTCo. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- DTCo. may set and access
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are 鈥渟ession cookies,鈥 meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Your Ability To Edit And Delete Your Account Information And Preferences
- You can edit your DTCo. Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the DTCo. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the DTCo. Newsletter, that are considered part of your DTCo. account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your DTCo. account by contacting us. Certain information might remain in our archived records even after your account has been deleted.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your DTCo. password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify DTCo. and change your password.
Confidentiality And Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
DTCo. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your DTCo. account or by placing a notice on our site
Questions And Suggestions
Detroit Trading Company
2000 Town Center
Southfield, MI 48075
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
670 S. OLD WOODWARD
BIRMINGHAM, MI 48009
601 WEST FORT STREET
DETROIT, MI 48226
MAIN OFFICE: 248.352.1313